Kawaii till you die: soft clear skin (´･ω･`)
Skin is something that’s very important to everyone seeing that without it it’d be pretty hard to be recognized and to live in general. Skin defines who we are, where we come from, and what we’ve been through, so it’s only logical that’d we’d want to take care of it.
Skin is complicated, but yet very simple when it comes to care, but you must take your treatment and steps for care seriously.
My skin is really oily and prone to blemishes and its hard to take care of it so i’ve taken matters into my own hands. Alright I don’t feel like explaining skin more so let me just get down to this shit
- small plastic bowl for storage (with top)
- 1 large strawberry, top cut off
- 1 large spoon of sugar
- 2 squeezes (hey, im not a fucking scientist or mathematician or something i dont know these fucking measuring units shutup) of ambi fading cream (if you don’t have blemishes and just want softer and juicier skin then you can leave this out c: )
- Cut the strawberry up into tiny pieces until you reach the leaf on top. Cut ALL of the strawberry, with almost nothing to spare
- Place it in the bowl
- dump the sugar into the bowl
- squeeze the ambi in the bowl too. DONT PUT TOO MUCH I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL FUCK THINGS UP
- stir ingredients vigorously until it looks really disgusting and shit
- Get a steaming hot towel and wash your face clean. Do not wash it with anything else, no products or junk, besides hot HOT water.
- Dip your fingertips one time into the bowl
- Apply the mixture on both cheeks, forehead, and chin
- Begin to scrub and work in for 2-3 minutes
- Wash mixture off with a hot towel
- OBSERVE SOFT FUCKING SKIN HOLY SHIT NIGGA
- Seal the mixture and place it in the refrigerator for use later. (Note, you may want to tell other house members NOT to eat the strawberry mixture because it may look like strawberries and cream or yogurt (even tho it look nasty as hell js) )
Since my skin is oily I have to wash my face 3 times a day but I would only do this routine at night. The mixture is pretty small since you only use one strawberry and so little sugar and creme so it should last you about a week.
Aiite I’m too lazy to make a proper finish so peace brah